Once you know who your customers are, it's time to decide on the best way to reach out to them. Understand that marketing doesn't have to be expensive. A smart business owner knows how to gain leverage on their marketing campaign without spending a fortune. If you are a newbie in the business industry, you might want to learn from the experiences of the established businesses today.
For an excellent return on investment, one good but inexpensive marketing material to invest in is the tent. It may look too simple for your but if done well this tool will deliver good results to your business. To maximize your marketing dollars and produce excellent table tents, here's a quick guide for you:
1. Go for a unique shape and design. Standing out means being unique. It will help you grab people's attention easily if you create a unique tent design. You can always consider die cutting to give your material a distinct look and shape. If you don't know how to create the unique design for your table tent, there's always a designer who can help you with it.
2. Use thick and durable paper. Don't print your custom table in flimsy paper. Use only sturdy paper such as 100 pound cover stock to maintain the strength of the paper. You can add UV coating to keep the paper water-resistant and protected against scratches.
3. Print through competent printing companies. Don't sacrifice the quality of your tent by printing them on your own. Unless you are an experienced printer, you better leave the job to the experts. Look for a printer that understands your need and will give you the most competitive price. There are plenty of them out there so be sure to find the best one.
4. Print only what is needed. You don't have to print in bulk if you know you don't need a lot of your table tents. Even if the printer promises for a discount on large orders, remember that you will only be wasting your money if you make unnecessary orders.
5. Ask for proof before printing. Be sure to ask the printer for a proof of your material so you know what quality to expect. The proof will also give you the chance to check your table template and make the necessary changes.
Table tent printing is not really a difficult process. With the right knowledge and understanding of the basics of the printing process, it should be easy for you to avoid problems along the way. Follow the simple pointers above and you can be sure to make your tents your best marketing materials.